Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fascism - FFS!!!!

Hello brothers and sisters,
I really do think, sometimes, that I am from another planet - there can't be so many stupid people around these parts, actually yes there can. I suggest these people use a dictionary in particular the new Ober Capo Mr Schulz, our new president apparently, I don't recall being given the opportunity to vote for him so he is nobody, talking about how the EU is preventing fascism rising again. Dude, from where I'm standing that's exactly what we've got FFS!!!!!!

1. often Fascisma. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship

Sounds pretty close to the current regime in my humble opinion.

Then we have those wankers the UAF. They really are morons, they obviously believe that fascism is another word for racism, another ism used far too often, and absolutely nothing else FFS!!!!!!!

I know this rant has no relevance to current events but it's been on my mind for a while now.

Be well for we are all just men and women and we all look a little different from one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment