Tuesday 10 January 2012

Leave Iran Alone!

I know that Iran is one of those nations that doesn't play ball and as such is a target for "regime change", but for crying out loud for all of our sakes leave them alone!
I appreciate that Ahmadinnerjacket might be considered a bit of a nutter but he knows what's going on better than most of the sheeple here.

The last thing we need is another war, if he is developing nuclear weapons then it's only because they've got the biggest nuclear power/world bully/out of control government in the world threatening them - who can blame them for beefing up their defences I think I'd be inclined to do the same if I was in their position.

But what is most frightening to me is all the innocent men, women and children that will die or seriously injured unnecessarily and be caused decades of suffering in the aftermath of yet another jingoistic "humanitarian" "kinetic action". You know like all those innocents killed or maimed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya you never see in the joke like media we have in this country. If the public saw those pictures they'd soon change their tune.

Even if Iran was planning to launch on attack on poor old Israel they'd get annihilated before the missiles landed and I'm sure they know it. 

Just leave them alone - please!

No comments:

Post a Comment